A telephone system is an essential communication and collaboration tool for your business. It is important to ensure that your organization has the correct system to increase efficiency, productivity and profitability.
At VerCom Systems, Inc., we offer telephone system solutions in a variety of configurations that offer a range of features and benefits. Most modern businesses today run on Internet Protocol (IP) networks that are used to connect staff, devices and data resources. Through the use of Voice over IP (VoiP), our business phone systems deliver the latest IP telephony features while retaining the features of traditional phone systems. This allows your company to embrace the latest in communications technology while enjoying better cost savings.
The VerCom Systems team will work with you to research all variables and determine which type of system is best to meet your company’s short- and long-term goals. Below are two of our most cost-effective and feature-rich system options.
IPlex is based on the popular Asterisk® platform. The IPlex software uses Asterisk® at the core but has been modified to add an additional feature set and an improved web-based management portal.
IPlex embraces the latest technology in business telephone systems that provide a cost savings to end users.
The benefits of using the VerCom Systems IPlex phone system are:
- Avail of high-end VoIP functionality while retaining traditional phone features
- Expand features anytime without incurring expensive hardware upgrades
- Stress-free management through an easy-to-use web-based Administrator interface
- Immediate remote support that saves time and yields more savings
Panasonic digital and IP telephone systems are a great solution for small to medium-sized businesses because of their excellent reliability and maintainability. Engineered for growth and modular in design, a specific system can be built as your company grows.
The Panasonic product line is downward compatible with older hardware which prevents obsolescence of functional hardware moving forward while preserving your existing investment.
The benefits of using the VerCom Systems Panasonic phone system are:
- Easily configure from 8 to over 1000 extensions
- Seamless expansion of network solutions
- Reduce costs by leveraging existing data networks
- Centralize feature access for multiple locations
- Support mobile workforce with wireless connectivity
- Compatible with many Panasonic and 3rd Party applications